AdMaCom is a fast-paced accelerator program that will bring together the brightest minds in the Materials sector and will allow you access to a broad infrastructure in Berlin to test and improve your technology.
To learn more about AdMaCom, click below:
Are you a high-tech startup in the field of Advanced Materials? Click below to apply now!
Berlin macht´s effizient!
The Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) and Berlin Partner for Economics and Technology are organizing a workshop on the topic "Berlin makes it efficient" on May 9, 2019.
Energy and material efficiency in companies "- Status, opportunities and funding opportunities We would like to invite you and other Berlin experts and representatives of the manufacturing industry, the optical industry, the energy industry as well as the Clean Technologies and with you possibilities and perspectives to discuss:
Which regional practical examples and best practices for resource-efficient production companies already characterize Berlin?
How can you implement the implementation of efficient production sustainably?
How to avoid waste and make better use of unavoidable committees?
Which resource flows are relevant in the Berlin production industry and where are the greatest potentials for increasing efficiency?
Which regional, national and European funding programs can be used?
This workshop will help representatives of those industries involved in Additive Manufacturing, Industry 4.0, Circular Economy and Energy Efficiency to find an effective approach to address the problems of resource wastage in practice.
INAM'S 2019 KICK OFF EVENT
INAM’s annual kick off event is the best way to begin the new year. New ideas, new contact and so many new possibilities! This is one networking event you won’t want to miss.
18:00 - 18:30 Guests arriving
18:30 - 18:40 Welcome Speech from INAM (Ferdinand Bartels)
18:40 - 18:50 Research Fab Germany (FMD) Presentation
18:50 - 19:00 „New Materials – An Essential Building Block for Future Electronic Systems” (Dr. Michael Töpper)
19:00 - 19:20 INAM from our Corporate Members: Joyson, Sony & Bosch
19:20 - 19:40 INAM from Startups' Perspective: QustomDot & Radisurf
19:40 - 21:00 Networking
The Global Innovation Summit organized by InnoEU (member of INAM) in Chengdu, China enables startups to find meaningful contacts to potential investors, partners and customers. INAM will be taking part in the Summit, alongside some of our partners (Humboldt Innovation, INURU, MotionLab). We are very happy to announce that AdMaCom startups will be participating, as part of a group of 12 startups invited to pitch in the second half of the event.
1. citkar: Jonas Kremer. E-Cargo Bikes https://citkar.de
2. Mater Dynamics: Thiago Reis. Powerless and wireless Sensors www.materdynamics.com
3. Toposens: Barbar Brauner. Ultrasound sensor technology https://toposens.com
4. Rudolph Graad: Viviane Rudolph. 3d scanning &printing technology www.rudolph-graad.de
5. Orion: Adam Ruhmjan. 3d Printing technology www.innovo3d.co
6. OrelTech: Natalia Zamoschick. Nanotechnology for organic electronics www.oreltech.com
7. INURU: Marcin Ratajczak. Printing light https://www.inuru.com/
8. Nanojoin: Battist Rabaj. Sinter technology for electronics www.nano-join.de
9. EnviroAI: Sharon Petrik. Chemical analysis of materials surfaces in operating devices www.enviroai.com
10. Evertrace: Danina Onoprienko. Creating single source truth for supply chain data http://www.evertrace.io/
10. Fienalyze: Christian Hansen. Big Data Management http://finealyze.com/
11. METR: Mladen Miljic. IoT for building management https://metr.systems
12. VUIA: Thomas Schindler. Unlocking airspace https://vuia.io/