2019 ADVANCED MATERIALS COMPETITION
AdMaCom is a fast-paced accelerator program that will bring together the brightest minds in the Materials sector and will allow you access to a broad infrastructure in Berlin to test and improve your technology.
INAM'S 2019 KICK OFF EVENT
INAM’s annual kick off event is the best way to begin the new year. New ideas, new contact and so many new possibilities! This is one networking event you won’t want to miss.
18:00 - 18:30 Guests arriving
18:30 - 18:40 Welcome Speech from INAM (Ferdinand Bartels)
18:40 - 18:50 Research Fab Germany (FMD) Presentation
18:50 - 19:00 „New Materials – An Essential Building Block for Future Electronic Systems” (Dr. Michael Töpper)
19:00 - 19:20 INAM from our Corporate Members: Joyson, Sony & Bosch
19:20 - 19:40 INAM from Startups' Perspective: QustomDot & Radisurf
19:40 - 21:00 Networking
INAM goes to China! Global Innovation Summit
The Global Innovation Summit organized by InnoEU (member of INAM) in Chengdu, China enables startups to find meaningful contacts to potential investors, partners and customers. INAM will be taking part in the Summit, alongside some of our partners (Humboldt Innovation, INURU, MotionLab). We are very happy to announce that AdMaCom startups will be participating, as part of a group of 12 startups invited to pitch in the second half of the event.
1. citkar: Jonas Kremer. E-Cargo Bikes https://citkar.de
2. Mater Dynamics: Thiago Reis. Powerless and wireless Sensors www.materdynamics.com
3. Toposens: Barbar Brauner. Ultrasound sensor technology https://toposens.com
4. Rudolph Graad: Viviane Rudolph. 3d scanning &printing technology www.rudolph-graad.de
5. Orion: Adam Ruhmjan. 3d Printing technology www.innovo3d.co
6. OrelTech: Natalia Zamoschick. Nanotechnology for organic electronics www.oreltech.com
7. INURU: Marcin Ratajczak. Printing light https://www.inuru.com/
8. Nanojoin: Battist Rabaj. Sinter technology for electronics www.nano-join.de
9. EnviroAI: Sharon Petrik. Chemical analysis of materials surfaces in operating devices www.enviroai.com
10. Evertrace: Danina Onoprienko. Creating single source truth for supply chain data http://www.evertrace.io/
10. Fienalyze: Christian Hansen. Big Data Management http://finealyze.com/
11. METR: Mladen Miljic. IoT for building management https://metr.systems
12. VUIA: Thomas Schindler. Unlocking airspace https://vuia.io/
Google for Entrepreneurs
Exclusively for INAM Members
Rowan Barnett, the Head of Google for Entrepreneurs in Germany, has agreed to share how Google continues to stay innovative and encourage a startup culture within the company. He will also tell us all about Google's engagement with the startup ecosystem, in Germany and abroad.
Battery & Energy Pitch Event
Staying updated with the latest industry trends also means keeping an eye on the up-and-coming energy startups.
INAM will bring some of these startups to Berlin, giving them the opportunity to meet our members during an evening of engaging pitches and conversations.
Starting off the year on a high note! Join us at the Deutsches Technikmuseum to kick off the calendar year with food, drinks and networking while also discussing material science trends and what YOU as members and future members of INAM want to see in the upcoming calendar year.