Lab to Market: Ideation Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
This is part of INAM's Lab to Market program.
Lab to Market is a focused program, aimed at researchers in Advanced Materials, with the goal of supporting the commercialization of their technologies. We aim to transform scientists into science entrepreneurs.
It begins with this Ideation Workshop (Does your scientific invention have market potential? Let's find out!) on Feb 24th, where everyone is welcome. If the answer is "YES, my invention should go from Lab to Market!", we then invite you to apply, by March 21st, to the rest of the program, including:
- Pitch Trainings: How to pitch in front of industry experts & investors.
- IP Strategy Session: How to best protect your technology.
- Market Validation (Industry Panel): How to successfully bring you technology to market. Ask industry experts.
- Public Funding Info Session: How to fund the early stages of your technology development.
- DEMODAY: End of April, have the chance to present your idea to a wide audience of industry experts, researchers & deep tech investors, brought together by the INAM Team and Network.
This workshop is for researchers and future entrepreneurs who want to understand the business potential of their scientific idea and start developing their business plan. Researchers who want to see their inventions applied outside of the lab, at industrial scale.
The workshop will cover:
- The difference between innovation and invention
- An approach to innovation: outcomes driven approach
- A general framework for problem-solving and generating use scenarios using perspectives and heuristics